If you are looking for my Bead Soup Blog Party post, click here. Otherwise, read on to see what's new with me.
I've been messing around for some time now, trying to come up with a vine design. My first attempts were not pretty.
Yes, I know, they weren't green, either, but that's beside the point. I almost had something a couple of times. I was so close, but it just wasn't right. And there were more attempts I didn't stop to photograph. The stench of failure was in the air. But today, I took another stab at it:
It may not look like much, but after I picked out the good bits, I finally hit on a design I like! And not only that, but I came up with a couple other ideas I will have to experiment with later. For now, I'm going to revel.
I shall rejoice in my triumph and I shall vine. It takes so little to make me happy!